This hands-on class is intended for intermediate users, particularly forensic professionals who use AccessData forensic software to examine, analyze, and classify digital evidence.
To obtain the maximum benefit from this class, you should meet the following requirements:
• Able to understand course curriculum presented in English
• Perform most operations on a personal computer
• Have a intermediate knowledge of computer forensic investigations and acquisition procedures
• Be familiar with the Microsoft Windows environment
Class Materials & Software
During this three-day, hands-on course, participants will perform the following tasks:
• Tracking user file activity within the Windows Operating system.
• Apply the new FTK Python Scripter to get the most out of artifacts.
• Use the new facial recognition processing tool
• Use other advanced processing options of FTK such as: OCR, Event Log analysis, and visualization options
• Apply advanced techniques to Index and Live searches to get the most out of the evidence quicker.
• Create and use more complex filters with corresponding column data for clearer analysis and reporting.
Fill out the form
And Sign Up Today!
Fill out the form to sign up for this comprehensive course that will be taking place June 3-5, 2021, before the TechnoSecurity Conference in Myrtle Beach.